Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack [Unlimited Coins, Jewels and Hearts]

preuzmi

We have released a brand new Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack! It’s the best version ever and we made sure to bring you the best features! You can use it for free! There is no need to download anything since this is an online version of Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack, so all you have to do is click “Online Hack” button and that’s it – Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack will be opened in your browser! We put a lof of effort in our work and it resulted in wonderful, friendly user interface, and the best thing about our Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Cheats is that it’s extremly easy to use – everyone can do it! Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack has ultra strong Anti-ban Shield implemented, and there is also built in Proxy Scraper, and both of this features will keep our hack undetected and no one will know that your were cheating to get free items and resources in Pokemon Shuffle Mobile. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and use Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack now!

online_hack

Game info:

The Pokemon Company has published quick trailer showing off the game’s new phone-based edition. Once again, the main game is free with in-app purchases. Pokemon Shuffle has been a huge success with 3DS. It launched back in February and by April had already been downloaded more than 3 million times. A thinly-veiled undertake popular Puzzle and Dragons portable app, Shuffle enables you to play five games free of charge during each perform session. The capability to play for totally free then recharges with time, or you will probably pay to buy a lot more play tokens (hearts). You may also buy lumps associated with in-game gold to utilize on items. We previously investigated just how long you should expect to play without having to pay. Since after that, the game has at least separated out hearts that recharge naturally with time (up to a limit of five) from hearts you purchase.

We’ve known for years that Nintendo has become developing apps for that gigantic smart gadget market, and Pokemon Shuffle felt very fitting for such a market when it had been first launched around the 3DS. Now it’s lastly made its technique onto touch screens throughout Japan and marks the very first Nintendo game on iOS and Google android. There’s currently no word concerning when we’ll be setting it up over here inside West, but it is a very clear sign with the shift in dynamics you can expect form Nintendo in the next few years. It’s not a hardcore console-level experience but that’s not what the vast majority of the market’s keen on, and Nintendo appreciates it. In true Nintendo style there is absolutely no save syncing among versions so for anyone who is planning to fully grasp this when it launches with your territory you’ll always be starting again coming from square one. Is this the sort of game people imagined arriving on smart devices, or did you need something a little more fleshed-out? Let us know inside comments below.

Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack info:

pokemon_shuffle_mobile_hack

Features:

• Unlimited Coins (Generate unlimited Coins to your account)
  • Unlimited Jewels (Easily get free Jewels)
  • Unlimited Hearts (Add as many Hearts as you want for free)
  • No Jailbreak Required
  • No Rooting Required
  • Advanced Proxy Scraper (It will keep your game account safe all the time)
  • Updated on a Daily Basis

Proof:

pokemon_shuffle_mobile_hack_proof

Detailed tutorial on how to use Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack:

1. First of all, open Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack. Easily click “Online Hack” and our online generator will be opened in your browser
  2. Before you start generating items and resources, you need to close the game on your device
  3. Now you have to enter your username and press Connect. Connecting proccess shouldn’t take long.
  4. In this step you must input the amount of items that you would like to generate for your Pokemon Shuffle Mobile game account. There is no limit which means that you can generate as many items and resources as you want.
  5. In this step you only have to press Generate button and wait a little until you see that items have been generated
  6. If you still didn’t get Activation Key, then you have opportunity to download it now. Once you get it, you will be able to activate our hack as many times as you want with it. Activation key will keep our hack undetected and because of it, no one will know that you were using hacks for generating items.
  7. When you enter Activation Key and press Activate button, all of the items will be transfered to your account
  8. Enjoy!

online_hack

P.S. Before you start downloading Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack Tool, you must share this site on your Facebook and Google+. This step is important and it will ensure that your tool will work awesome!

251 thoughts on “Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack [Unlimited Coins, Jewels and Hearts]

1. wow. i must admit that i am surprised. this is the first pokemon shuffle mobile hack that actually worked. i wish i knew about your site before. keep up the good work

2. juniors says:

hola quisiera saber en donde me llega el codigo de activacion / hello I would like to know where I get the activation code

• admin says:

You can simply download after you enter amount of items that you would like to generate and add to your game account. Let me know if you still have problems so I can help you more.

• DanielCGB says:

Hey,when i generate te resourses, open a new tab with surveys for download the “Activatio Key”. What should i do?
        Ei, quando eu gero os recursos, abre uma nova guia pedindo para fazer os tais surveys para conseguir “Activation Key”. O que eu faço?

• admin says:

Hello! When you complete a survey, you will get your own, unique Activation Key. Then just input that key into required field and press “Activate” button. You will have to wait a bit, and then you’ll see that all of the generated resources are added to your game account.

• DanielCGB says:

thanks

• Luis says:

At first I was skeptical about coompleting a survey, but I decided to do it this time because I saw all of the positive comments about your hack. So, I got my activation key and it worked! Thank you energycheats, you are the best! 😀

• alice says:

where is the activation key given/posted?

• admin says:

When you download it, you will get rar archive. After that, you only need to extract rar archive and follow further instructions!

• Matthew says:

PLEAS HELP and do you need to share this with Facebook and Google plus and do you need to use a PC and a Android od ios with a USB?

• admin says:

Yes, you need to share this on Facebook and Google+ before you start using it, and you can use it on any device you want – PC, iOS or Android device! There is no need to connect your device via USB because our hack is server based. It will connect to GameCenter/GooglePlay Store, and then add all of the generated items to your account! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Have fun!

• michael says:

I can’t get my activation key code plz help

• admin says:

Since a lot of people asked us the same question, we decided to create a list of Frequently Asked Questions and we have answered all of them: http://energycheats.com/index.php/f-a-q/

Getting Activation Key is easy. When you generate items with out hack, you will be prompted to enter your own, unique Activation Key. If you have it, then you can enter it and press “Activate”. If you don’t have Activation Key, then you will be able to download it.

• Jackie says:

I can’t download it.

• admin says:

There is no need to download anything. All you have to do is click “Online Hack” button and our hack will be opened in your browser.

• Jackie says:

OMG I was so stupid. I thought that I need to download it to my computer but I didnt know how to do it. Anyways, now I figured out how to use it and got it to work! Thanks!

• test says:

Does it relly work?

3. RayStone says:

people, this is the first hack that actually worked! thank you! if you give me your paypal, i would like to donate some money!

• admin says:

Hey, thank you for the kind words! And thanks for the offer! We wouldn’t like to ask you money for our services, it’s our hobby and we are happy when we see that people are enjoying our hacks!

4. Damien Delroy says:

i got my activation key and it worked! i cant believe that items are actually transfered to my account! THANK YOU SO MUCH

5. Luke says:

does this really work? can someone confirm? i got to the point where i need to download activation key, and i wouldnt like to download it if generator doesnt work properly

• ann webster says:

hey, yes, i downloaded my activation key and it worked! i was not sure if it will work or not, but i decided to download the activation key and it all went fine. i just followed the instructions given in the post. its really simple and the most important thing is that it works 😉

6. Carl says:

can I use the same activation key again if i already used it to add items one time?

• admin says:

Hey, yes, you can use your Activation Key as many times as you want. Every person gets unique Activation Key, and it is allowed to use it multiple times.

7. Leo says:

amazing! it really does work

8. I can’t get activation key. How and where should I get it. Please give me detailed explanation.

• admin says:

First of all, you need to open Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack by clicking online hack button. You will have our generator opened in your browser. After that, enter your username, amount of Coins, Jewels and Hearts that you would like to add, and then you will be prompted to enter your activation key. If you already downloaded it, simply enter it and press “Activate”. Wait a few seconds and you will see that all of the generated items are added to your account.

Let us know if you need more help.

• Okay. I did follow your steps. But I have problems in the last step – getting activation key. When I get to that step, a list of surveys appear and I don’t know what to do. Those surveys never worked for me.

• admin says:

Okay, so when you see a list of surveys, you need to choose one of them. When you open it, enter all of the required information. When you are done with it, simply submit it and once the survey is completed, Activation Key will be downloaded. Now just enter that key in the box and press Activate. That’s all. Items will be added to your account in a few seconds!

9. Heinrich says:

Thank you for sharing!

10. jane says:

it didnt work for me. items were generated and i downloaded activation key, but when i enter my key, it wont add items to my account. what should i do?

• admin says:

Hello. We’re sorry because you have problems with using our Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Online Hack.

There are a few things that you can try:
      1. Check if you entered your correct username. Make sure you don’t make any spelling mistakes
      2. Try to exit our hack, close your browser, and then open it again. That could solve your problem
      3. Make sure you dont make mistakes while entering your Activation Key.

Please try all of the above and let us know if any of it helped you to successfully generate and add items to your account.

• jane says:

thank you! IT WORKED! i guess i mistyped some characters while entering activation code. anyways, thank you for the great support, i am going to recommed this hack to all of my friends!

and just one more question. am i allowed to use my activation code to add items 2 times (or more) in the same day?

• admin says:

We’re happy to hear that you solved your issues! Regarding your question, you can use this hack as many times as you want, and add as many items as you wish! There is no limit. Once you get your unique Activation Key, you can use it for unlimited amount of times! Enjoy using our Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack!

11. Reese says:

I hate surveys and usually sites with surveys never worked. All of the huge scams! I decided to try this one because my friend recommended me, and I was surprised to see that it’s really working. This is the first time that I didn’t regret completing survey to get activation code.

12. Jaden says:

I just got my passcode, how do I use it?

• admin says:

Hey, once you get your Activation Key, all you have to do is input that key into required “Activation Key” field. You will see the field once you generate items by using our hack. Simply enter your key and press “Activate”. Activation process shouldn’t take long, maybe 10-15 seconds. After that, if everything goes well, feel free to open the game on your device and you will see that all of the generated items are added to your game. Let us know if you have figured it out.

13. megan says:

i went all the way to the end of the survey, but did not get a code?

• admin says:

Hmm, that’s really weird. Which browser did you use? Did you make sure to enable pop ups and did you disable adblocker? Once the survey is completed, activation key should be automatically downloaded to your computer.

• megan says:

Lol, I just checked my downloads folder and I see the file with code inside there. I guess I didn’t notice that it has downloaded automatically. It works now! Anyways, thank you for the help 😀

14. Alex says:

I am so happy I found your ԝebpage, now I can add unlimited coins for free!!! THANKS

15. jordan says:

Where to put activate code help pls i really want this hack pls

• admin says:

If you already downloaded Activation Key, you can input it after you generate items. You will see an empty field and “Activate” button next to it. When you enter the key, just click Activate button, wait a few seconds and all of the items and resources will be added to your game account.

16. Charles says:

I usually don’t do surveys because it is usually nothing more than scam, none of the sites with surveys worked for me, but I decided to complete survey this time just to see if it will work. I can confirm it’s legit and works fine. At first I generated 10000 Coins and Jewels and 100 Hearts and all of the items were added successfully. To be honest, I didn’t expect this to work, and when I saw that items are actually added to my account I was really surprised. I hope more people will find about your site.

17. Richard says:

Hurrah! After all of the survey scams I finally found a site with working hack! Thank you energycheats team, you are the best!!!!

18. wiley says:

It wont work for me. I downloaded activation key and items are not added to my account. Is this really working???

• admin says:

That’s strange. Did you follow all of the steps? Could you tell us more about your problem so we can help you to resolve it?

• wiley says:

I completed survey and items werent transfered!? What do I have to do now? Complete survey again? I dont think so

• admin says:

No, you don’t need to complete survey again. Did you input your Activation Key into required field and pressed “Activate” button after that?

• wiley says:

Where is that required field?? I don’t see it

• admin says:

When you open our hack and start using it, you will have to enter your username and amount of items that you would like to generate. After that, you will be prompted to enter activation key. When you reach that step, just enter the key that you have downloaded and press Activate. Let us know if you have figured it out.

• wiley says:

Oh my, I am such an idiot. I didnt see it. I figured it out. Sorry for misunderstanding and thanks for support. So just in case someone has problems like I do, you need to input your activation key and press activate. Dont close hack yet, wait a few seconds until you see that items were successfully transfered. I had to wait around 30 seconds and when I opened my game, I could see all of the items that I wanted there. Thats all folks! Thank you once again

19. Josh says:

I completed the survey and it didn’t give me an activation code. Can someone explain to me what i’m supposed to do?

• admin says:

If you have completed a survey, then you should have Activation Key downloaded somewhere on your PC. Please check your Downloads folder. There should be a .rar archive called “Pokemon Shuffle Mobile” with the Activation Key inside. When you find it, open it, copy your Activation Key, paste it into required field and press “Activate”. That’s it, let us know if you have any more questions.

• Josh says:

I found it and I got it to work! The problem was that I didn’t expect it to be rar archive and that’s why I couldn’t find it in my downloads folder. Thank you, you really are the best!

20. Ayeshaa says:

This is literally the best site ever! I still can’t believe that it actually works! Survey scams never worked for me before, but this one really works! I strongly recommend this to every single person who would like to get free Coins in Pokemon Shuffle Mobile!

21. Harry says:

it works!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Connie says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is AMAZING!!!!!!

23. lea says:

I just tested it and it worked for me! I am going to try to add even more Coins later on and I hope it will work great just like it did the first time

24. Alex says:

Where do I see my username in the game ?

25. sean says:

hi there. i have gone through all of the surveys on every link that comes up and i still havent got an activation key. i have however now received numerous emails and texts from these websites which has gotten to be quite annoying. a file did download onto my computer that was in a ‘RAR FILE’ format and this only opens in a program called wordpad and comes up as pages and pages of code. is there a way for me to simply get an activation key because no matter what i have tried, all i have received are emails upon emails about daily deals. please help

• admin says:

Hi! The file that you have downloaded on your computer (.rar file) has the Activation Key inside. Rar file in an archive and you need to extract it. There are a lot of programs for extracting .rar archives, but our suggestion is to use WinRAR. Here is a download link for it: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
      Once you download and instal WinRAR, simply right click on the file that you have downloaded and choose “Extract here”. That should be it. Let us know if you need more help!

26. Damian says:

It works people! IT WORKS!

• David says:

I have “completed” 5 surveys and this site will not ever say that i did therefore i cannot get the activation code. The survey scam is so old, people need to move on to actually making the hack usable without an activation code or surveys. At least if they’re going to do the activation code then it should be sent via email without having to do surveys that never let you get the code.

• admin says:

Our Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Hack is not scam, there are hundreds of people who are using it and adding Coins, Hearts and Jewels on a daily basis. If you want to know why there is a survey, here is the reason: our team started developing hacks as a hobby, and we spend all of our free time to update our hacks and bring you even more features. Hacks are hosted on a server (which isn’t cheap at all), and we need to collect money for server expenses. We get that money from advertisers who created surveys. We could give out those Activation Keys for free, but then we wouldn’t be able to handle all of the monthly expenses, and we would probably have to shut down our site. So, we didn’t ask you to donate any money to use, we didn’t ask you to pay for the hacks, all we want is that you complete a survey as a sign of appreciation for our hard work. We don’t make any money of this, it just helps us to run our site and bring you fresh new content every day.

27. Andrew says:

28. Coleen says:

Hi , I don’t understand where do I get an activation key? … What do I need to do? Thanks

• admin says:

Hey, it’s simple. When you generate items with out hack, you will be prompted to enter your own, unique Activation Key. If you have it, then you can enter it and press “Activate”. If you don’t have Activation Key, then you will be able to download it.

29. Carl says:

I just got my activation key and it really worked! This is awesome!

30. Veronica says:

this hack is really excellent. good job, cheers

31. shirley says:

i have done survey, got my code and after i input it, i was able to see that items were successfully added. i don’t want to do something wrong and i wonder if i am allowed to use the same code again because i would like to add more items? thank you

32. Jack says:

Wow man, thank you! I can’t believe that I can add Coins and Jewels for free!

33. Danielle says:

thank you!! this is great!!!!!!!!!

34. Paul Landrun says:

Pleas help me. I cant find download link for hack. I dont know how to get it. Thank you

35. Mary says:

I’m only 17 and i can’t fill out the surveys because I don’t have a credit card. Even the “free ones” require info. I really wanted to use this.. I understand needing to have some sort of income to run the site but it makes its inaccessible to fans without credit cards!

36. Jeffry says:

Thank you!

37. Bribee says:

How do I get the activation cod?

38. Bribee says:

am I supposed to do this on my phone containing the app, or on the computer with my phone plugged in? I don’t understand how a random username is supposed to get the items to my game

• admin says:

You can use our hack on your phone or computer – it really doesn’t matter. When entering username, you need to enter your GameCenter or Google Play username. Our hack connects to the game database and finds your username. Once it’s found, all of the generated items are transfered to your account. There is no need to plug in your phone or anything like that. All of our hacks are server based. While generating and adding items, our hacks uses Anti-ban Algorithm and advanced Proxy Scraper which will keep your game account safe all the time. Because of it, no one will know that you were using hacks to get free items. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

39. Pamela says:

it works

40. June says:

Wow it really worked! At first I thought that this is just another scam, but it really works! Thank you!

41. Ferdinand says:

Great generator! Thank you very much!!

42. Karl says:

Thank you, your hack is amazing!

43. james says:

i got my activation code, it works great!

44. Yolanda says:

I have the downloaded file for the activation code and i used it 2 times already. it works really well

45. Guilgermo says:

46. Donna says:

Thank you so much!

47. Alban says:

48. Jacqueline Meyer says:

49. Stacey says:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Clarissa says:

I just wanted to confirm that this is legit. Thanks uploader!

51. Marion says:

Please help

• admin says:

Hello, what kind of help do you need? Could you please be a little more specific about problems you are facing?

• Marion says:

Yes. I don’t know what activation key is

• admin says:

Activation Key will help you to avoid game servers to detect our hacks. Each Activation Key is unique and will give you unique IP adress and unique proxy. Once you enter your Activation Key, unique IP and Proxy will activate automatically and all of the items that were generated will be transfered to your account.

• Marion says:

Okay, I understand. How can I get my activation key

• admin says:

It’s really, really simple. When you generate items with out hack, you will be prompted to enter your own, unique Activation Key. If you have it, then you can enter it and press “Activate”. If you don’t have Activation Key, then you will be able to download it.

• Marion says:

WOWW!!! I figured it out! I downloaded key and after that wrote it in your hack and all of the generated items appeared in my account! THANK YOU SO MUCH

52. jose conway says:

it worked for me too

53. guilhermo says:

nice work

54. Mark Boiling says:

cool hack

55. Wendy says:

My parents don’t let me to use your hack -_-

56. Angelika says:

This is how I made it to work: I put my google play username, type the activation code and receive a success message. After that I open my game and I can see that all of the generated items are added to my account.

57. Jana says:

I am really satisfied with this tool. I had to complete a survey to get activation key, but it was worth it. After I downloaded activation key, I inputed it into required field and it all worked fine!

58. Cole says:

My friend recommended this site to me and I wish I knew about this site before! Thank you

59. Jerry says:

I just got it to work!!! YAY!!

60. Tanja says:

I’ve made the download of an app but and after I downloaded activation key the hack tool really worked awesome. I just came to say thanks!

61. Andy says:

Does it work if i have android phone?

62. Derek Joyner says:

I wish I found this hack before. It would save me a lot of time and money. Thank you very much, this hack really works

63. Evelyn says:

At first I had a lot of troubles getting this to work. I’ve filled out survey to get activation code but i couldnt make it to work. I tried to reopen my browser and after that it worked awesome! Thank you so much for this!

64. Rachel says:

Thank you, I got it to work!!!

65. derek says:

I completed a survey and I got activation key. But, when generating items I am able to add only coins and jewels, and hearts cannot be added. Although they are generated, I don’s see them added to my account. I can only see that coins and jewels are successfully added. Please help. Thank You

• admin says:

Hmmm, that really sounds weird. Could you please try to close your browser and then reopen our online hack? Have you already tried that?

• derek says:

No I haven’t tried it before. I just restarted my browser and it worked like a charm! Thank you for the tip, you guys are amazing!!

66. Russell says:

Do I need to share this with Facebook and Google Plus? And Do I need a PC and Android with a USB?

• admin says:

Yes, you need to share our site on Facebook and Google+ before you start using it. You can use our hack on your PC, iOS or Android device – it works on all devices. There is no need to connect your device via USB because our hack is server based. It will connect to GameCenter/Google Play database and add all of the generated items to your account.

67. clara says:

Thank you, I just tested it and it worked for the first time! I usually hate completing those annoying surveys, but this time it was worth it.

68. Johny says:

is there a nonsurvey method?

• admin says:

No, unfortunately there is no method which doesn’t require surveys.

• Ronny Flinn says:

I got my activation code and now I have to input it, right? Is there a limit when generating items?

• admin says:

Yes, you are right. All you have to do now is to enter your Activation Key into required field and press “Activate” button. And no, there is no limit when generating and adding items to your account! Have fun!

69. Isaac says:

I hate surveys but this one really worked for me! Thank you!!!!!!!!

70. derp says:

i can’t get past the survey for the activation code, is there other ways?

71. aranhaporco says:

Can anyone lend me a activation key?

72. Shannon says:

It worked awesome! I love you!

73. Rebecca says:

I will test this now.

74. Asuka says:

how i can get the activating key ?
    please help me

• admin says:

It’s simple. When you generate items with out hack, you will be prompted to enter your own, unique Activation Key. If you have it, then you can enter it and press “Activate”. If you don’t have Activation Key, then you will be able to download it.

75. Terrence says:

I just added 10000 coins and diamonds for free! HAHAHA! This is awesome!!!

76. Stacia says:

I like

77. axxiss says:

I ust wanna say that I cant seem to get an activation key even though I am trying your surveys. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

• admin says:

Hey, please try to disable adblocker and enable pop ups in your browser. That should help. Also, we recommend you to use our hack in Google Chrome.

• axxiss says:

Thanks for the reply. I tried all your surveys… and got the – you successfully completed the survey. But it won’t unluck still. :( I’m so sad

• admin says:

Try to use other browser or try to choose another survey. That might help.

• Ray says:

Please guide me where do I get activation key.

78. Suzanne says:

I love your hack! You really are the best!

79. alan says:

This is spectacular! THANKS

80. Wiley says:

I love it! The best think about your hack is that its extremly easy to use. Thank you!

81. Franklin says:

I am going to share this will all my friends. Its amazinh

82. Tahlia says:

It really works people!

83. Glenna says:

THANKS

84. Hassie says:

I am going to add 10000 jewels now! YAYYY!!!

85. Peter says:

Excellent!!

86. Jasmine says:

This is the only hack on the internet that actually works! I tried all of them and all other hacks were scam.

87. Anglea says:

Can I use 1 activation key multiple times?

88. Candra says:

This is the only hack that works! Thank you very much!

89. brett says:

brilliant

90. Anne says:

I tested it. It worked for me too

91. Robby says:

Finally I can get free jewels! Thank you!

92. Horacio says:

Works awesome!

93. Lucie says:

AWESOME HACK!

94. Nadia says:

My friend suggested me to use this hack and I’m so happy because I finally found pokemon shuffle mobile hack that really works! Thank you!

95. Lenora says:

Is there limit when adding jewels?

96. Catherin says:

it work

97. Micheline says:

i am going to test it

98. faust says:

Can anyone help me with this? are there any instructiones

• admin says:

Hey, if you read post more carefully, you will be able to see detailed, step by step instructions for using our hack. If you still have problems after you read and follow the instructions, feel free to post comment here.

99. jordan says:

100. Nenny says:

I got my code and it worked! THANKS!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

101. lara says:

I just tried it and it really worked! 😀

102. Dolores says:

This is the only pokemon shuffle mobile hack that really works! Thank you!

103. kevin says:

this is my first time to commenting anywhere, i just wanted to say thanks!

104. Daniel says:

I tryied to unlock the game so my kids can play without constantly running out of hearts. This hack worked awesome for me! Thank you!

105. Basa says:

Thahnks awesome

106. Pingback: Outty
  107. Angelina says:

Hey, thank you so much!

108. Danny says:

Do I need to share this before download?

109. Stannis says:

AWESOME

110. Danny96 says:

Thank you, it works perfect!

111. Lucas Sousa says:

you could do a video tutorial explaining Please

112. myrthan says:

thanks you it is work

113. isa says:

Cual es el username que debo poner?
    what’s the username that i have to write?

• admin says:

If you use iOS, then you have to enter your GameCenter username. If you use Android, then you need to use your Gooogle Play email.

114. Domingo says:

Awesome. It worked as promised

115. Rafael says:

Do I need the Acitation Key to get coins, lifes and jewels?

116. Ron says:

Does this actually work.

• Rafael says:

Hey yes, it works! I managed to make it work 5 days ago. All you have to do is to get activation key, and after that, everything is so easy. All you have to do then is to enter your activation key everytime you want to add more items to your account. I used the same activation key over 20 times and it worked perfect every single time. I hope I helped you.

117. trevor c. says:

this is awesome! i cant believe that it actuaclly works! keep it up

118. Chelsea says:

I love it!

119. Darius says:

this is so cool

120. pokemon shuffle mobile cheats ios says:

I am thankful

121. ginette says:

is there not a way to get the activation code WITHOUT having to do a survey?!

122. Lindsay says:

Awesome work! Thank you so much!

123. Nicki says:

124. Anthony says:

thanks

125. paris says:

i got my activation key. i had to complete survey to get it. it worked great for me

126. ton says:

i got my key and i used your hack to make it work. can i use it again or i need to get new activetion key?

127. dimas says:

hi admin, why when i click the survey it’s alwyas get error.. so i can’t fill the survey.. please help me.. thanks

128. harry says:

how to share?

129. Fowl says:

I’m from France..

130. duckman says:

Great Hack:D

131. Andre says:

Excuse my ignorance but do not understand what I put in Username

• admin says:

Hello. If you are using iOS, then you need to enter your GameCenter username. If you are using Android, then you need to enter your Google Play email.

132. CatWalk says:

I’m from Viet Nam.When I go to step “Activate”, one notice show: “You must get Activation Code for your IP addres: xxxx (Vietnam) to avoid Pokemon Shuffle Mobile security system detect our Hack. Complete a offer to obtain your Activation Code. Enjoy using our Hack.”
    What can i do next? Thank admin.

133. Wilson says:

Hello, im stuck at the page where u must complete surveys. it says:”get activation code! please complete a survey to download activation code” but there are no surveys shown in there. ive tried enabled my pop up & disabled my adblocker & refresh the page many times but the surveys still doesn’t show. i use google chrome btw

• admin says:

Hello. Where are you from? There might be some issues on the server for your country.

• Wilson says:

i guess so, im from indonesia. Then, i tried virtual network to change my country origin and tried the surveys but after completion, the download still doesnt start.i even tried to complete all surveys available & changing my country virtual network. what do i do now hahah, im getting tired from finishing all the surveys.

• admin says:

Using virtual network probably won’t help because if you are using any kind of proxy, it interferes with our system and causes errors. We will give our best to fix server for Indonesia, so feel free to check our site after a few days to see if it has been fixed. At the moment, all of the servers around the world are working great, except server for Indonesia.

134. Terry says: